Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536485314/0/onemileatatime/
After a long layover, I was so ready to get onto my longhaul flight to Los Angeles and get some proper rest. I once again boarded through door L1, where I was greeted by the cabin manager and one of the first class flight attendants, and escorted to my seat, 1L. The cabin was identical to the one on the previous flight, with a total of six private suites.
Unlike on my previous flight, I was happy to find that there were a few more amenities this time around.
Since I didn’t post a picture of it in the previous installment, I should mention that each first class suite has a small closet to the side of it.
- How do you approach the subject of really bad food? Do you … by Christian
- See how Foie Gras is made, that’ll leave you scarred for life… by Qwerty
- @ Ben why was not it possible for you to try the double bed? … by Myles
- First of all thanks Ben! It is a great report. To answer your … by Myles
- @Z, Agree. Everyone has a different taste of food. I never … by bsp
- Plus 4 more…
- Review: China Eastern First Class 777 Shanghai To Los Angeles – Enclosure
- Review: China Eastern First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Shanghai
- Review: China Eastern First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Shanghai – Enclosure