Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536303224/0/onemileatatime/
I had a long layover in Shanghai, as my flight was arriving from Singapore at around 5:30AM, and I was continuing to Los Angeles at 1:20PM. Upon arrival I made the long trek from my gate to the immigration and transfer area. I think we arrived at the furthest possible gate, and even walking at a fast pace, it was a good 10 minute walk.
When I got to the arrivals hall I stayed left and followed the signage towards transfers. While there would have been a bit of a wait, I was pleasantly surprised that there was a SkyPriority lane. My passport and boarding pass were verified, and then I had to go through a security check, where there was no wait.
At that point I found myself in the departures area of Terminal 1.
- China Eastern food and beverage is one of the worst in the … by Ryan
- PVG T2 also has a few good lounges. T2 77 is managed by Plaza … by Kid
- @Jesse: Yes, Pert is still available. I use it every day! by 1KBrad
- This lounge is also available for Air Koryo customers! by John Ham
- Am I the only one who thinks the color of the chair upholstery … by Euro
- Plus 9 more…
- Review: China Eastern First Class Lounge Shanghai Airport – Enclosure
- Review: SATS Premier Lounge Singapore Airport Terminal 3 – Enclosure
- Review: China Eastern First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Shanghai