Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541699306/0/onemileatatime/
Both Delta and Qatar Airways introduced business class suites with doors last year. I had flown Qatar Airways Qsuites just weeks before this trip and was blown away by the experience, and was wondering how the new Delta One Suites compared.
I boarded through door L1, and then turned right into the business class cabin — WOW! Delta’s A350-900s have a total of 32 business class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration. All of the seats are in a single cabin, with a total of nine rows (rows one and nine each have just two center seats and no window seats, due to the locations of the lavatories and galleys).
My initial impression was extremely favorable, though perhaps that’s thanks largely to the A350 itself. Since there are no overhead bins in the center section, the cabin feels especially spacious, much more so than other planes.
- Ya – SYD to LAX is not trans-polar so why do you suspect that … by Alan
- Wifi on my Delta flight worked all the way across the pacific … by CP
- @Eric Yes, I do. Does Delta? Read the menu. The GSM is … by YULtide
- @Lucky, Which flight had better food, this or your flight on … by Julia
- I agree with Grant, I usually just go back to my email to start … by Notbad41
- Plus 20 more…
- Review: Delta One Suites A350 Detroit To Beijing – Enclosure
- Review: Delta SkyClub Detroit Airport
- Review: Delta SkyClub Detroit Airport – Enclosure