Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545517278/0/onemileatatime/
Before I get into this review, I just wanted to clarify that this flight was supposed to be operated by Air Seychelles. However, shortly after we booked, Air Seychelles announced a major restructuring, which would include them canceling their Paris to Mahe flight. We were supposed to fly them just a couple of weeks before they discontinued service.
However, Air Seychelles ended up returning their A330s to the leasing company early, so for the last several weeks of the service, Etihad operated an A330 on the route on Air Seychelles’ behalf, given that they have a stake in the airline. I had no clue what to expect in terms of the onboard experience, whether we’d have an Etihad crew or an Air Seychelles crew, and what the amenities would be like.
We boarded through door L2, where we were greeted by one Air Seychelles flight attendant and one Etihad flight attendant. As it turned out, the Air Seychelles flight attendant at the door was the only representative from the airline onboard, and everyone else was from Etihad. We turned left into the business class cabin, which featured 22 seats in a staggered layout (these seats were spread across six rows).
- Speaking of Air Austral… Could be fun to give them a go on … by Imperator
- great review lucky as always but have to point out error.. … by eagerflyer
- Thanks guys, was indeed business, Typo on my part. by lucky
- You started your post indicating seat 7F as first class. Did … by Pauls98
- 7F* by Ben Holz
- Plus 2 more…
- Review: Etihad Business Class A330 Paris To Seychelles – Enclosure
- Review: Etihad Lounge Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport – Enclosure
- The World’s Cheapest Longhaul Business Class Award Redemption