Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538294872/0/onemileatatime/
Silvercar is an innovative car rental company that has been around for a few years now, and which I’m a big fan of. Personally I’ve always found the car rental experience to be unpleasant, though Silvercar has changed my perception of that.
As much as I love Silvercar, I don’t rent cars often. That’s because in a vast majority of cases I find it cheaper and more pleasant to just use Uber whenever possible, so I don’t have to worry about parking, damage, etc.
However, last month I found myself in Florida and needed to do plenty of driving (including visits to Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota), so I decided that renting a car — and specifically, a Silvercar — made the most sense.
- @Brian,@Michael: Thanks for the details on SIlvercar and toll … by neil
- I’m using Silver Car for the first time in San Francisco for … by Lolo
- I’m rethinking a reservation I made with Silvercar in Denver … by suky
- @Neil Silvercar charges nothing extra for tolls. Especially … by Brian
- I also just rented a car out of MCO for 4 days. Got a Nissan … by C
- Plus 20 more…
- Review: Silvercar Orlando Airport – Enclosure
- BOOKED: Air Belgium, Ukraine International Airlines, And Hong Kong Airlines (Maybe?)
- BOOKED: Air Belgium, Ukraine International Airlines, And Hong Kong Airlines (Maybe?) – Enclosure