Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538644010/0/onemileatatime/
I met up with two friends in Lisbon, and after a good night of sleep we left for Lisbon Airport at around 7:45AM, for our 10AM flight to Luanda. We had a friendly Uber driver from Angola, who couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that we were flying to “his” country.
TAAG departs from Terminal 1 in Lisbon, and initially it took us a minute to find their check-in desk, though once we did, my excitement level just went through the roof.
Am I the only one who loves TAAG’s branding?
- @Myles Please remember that our part of the world has not … by Bitzer
- Cuba invaded Angola once. Fun fact. by James K.
- At the beginning, when you say “We had a friendly Uber driver … by Chris
- It looks like that salad with corn was served without cilantro. … by KeepingItReal
- Re: I think TAAG might just be the only airline to offer a … by echino
- Plus 15 more…
- Review: TAAG Angola First Class 777 Lisbon To Luanda – Enclosure
- Review: Lufthansa First Class A340 Los Angeles To Munich
- Review: Lufthansa New First Class Lounge Munich Airport