Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539227358/0/onemileatatime/
By the time we boarded the plane it was 1AM, so we were well over two hours behind schedule. Since we were departing from a remote stand, we boarded via air stairs through door L2. There I was pointed left into the first class cabin. While the previous plane had TAAG’s new first class, this plane had TAAG’s old first class cabin, consisting of a total of 12 seats, in a 1-2-1 configuration.
TAAG’s old first class is in an open layout, and the seats as such remind me of what you’d find in Oman Air’s old business class. While not the most modern first class out there, I really do love this layout, especially when the cabin isn’t full, since it’s so spacious.
I selected seat 3J, the window seat on the right side in the last row.
- Glad you were willing to suffer the slings and arrows on behalf … by Mark S
- People keep harping on about Africa. I flew J in Ethiopian … by Kyall
- Filipe: American Admirals Club Sao Paulo Airport by Juan M
- idk if it was just me, but after seeing the first part of the … by Juan M
- As mentioned previously even if it’s unlikely you’ll get any … by Daniel
- Plus 20 more…
- Review: TAAG First Class 777 Luanda To Sao Paulo – Enclosure
- Review: TAAG Angola First Class 777 Lisbon To Luanda
- Review: TAAG Angola First Class 777 Lisbon To Luanda – Enclosure