Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/542681378/0/onemileatatime/
Our Thai Airways flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong was scheduled to depart at 4PM, so we got to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport at around 11AM so we could maximize our time in the lounge. Since Thai Airways offers first class passengers an hour-long full body massage, you’ll want to arrive plenty early for your Thai Airways flight.
Thai Airways has incredible ground services from the moment you arrive at the airport. The first class check-in area is near the first door, as you pull up to the terminal.
Once inside the terminal we turned left, where the entrance to the first class check-in area was located.
- @David R: No, it is not normal to tip especially when this is … by Mike
- I’ll be hitting this on Saturday morning. Thanks for letting me … by Carl
- @Lucky, I think those umbrellas are in place for when the sun … by SullyofDoha
- I second @derek’s question about the massage being painful. … by Christian
- The 8am flight to HKG on the 747 (assuming no equipment … by Joel
- Plus 15 more…
- Review: Delta SkyClub Detroit Airport
- Review: Park Hyatt Bangkok
- Review: Park Hyatt Bangkok – Enclosure