Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550747810/0/onemileatatime/
Ukraine International Airlines flies out of Terminal 7 at JFK, which is otherwise primarily used by British Airways. I arrived at JFK on Alaska Airlines at around 10:30PM, so didn’t even have to clear security, given that I was arriving and departing from the same terminal. I planned things that way intentionally, since changing terminals at JFK can be a pain.
Terminal 7 is probably my least favorite at JFK, and on top of that it’s an active construction zone at the moment.
There were renderings of what the reimagined terminal would look like, and to me it looked… just like the old terminal, minus the shared workspaces.
- You forgot to post the pics of the beautiful flight attendants … by Luis
- I am realizing that other than Champagne, Ben and I have very … by BrooklynBoy
- Had you already checked in online or anything? In a case like … by Bgriff
- To answer your burning question about the difference between … by JoeMart
- 10 years ago or 15 years ago, this was probably … by FNT Delta Diamond
- Plus 6 more…
- Review: Ukraine International Airlines Business Class 777 New York To Kiev – Enclosure
- Review: Turkish Airlines Business Class 777 Istanbul To Los Angeles – Enclosure
- Introduction: An Unexpected Round The World Trip