Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534005570/0/onemileatatime/
Tumi is generally the gold standard when it comes to durable luggage for business travelers. My carry-on is a 20″ Tumi Alpha International. While I’m not as obsessed with Tumi as some others, and have had some issues over the years, I continue to use it as my primary carry-on.
The catch is that Tumi is way overpriced, in my opinion. A couple of times a year they have a sale, and then sometimes there are opportunities to stack that with a promotion for further savings, which is when you want to buy Tumi luggage. At the moment there’s an opportunity to buy Tumi luggage for about 40% off, which I think is a much fairer price.
To start, at the moment Tumi is offering 20% off most of their luggage. These discounts are available through Tumi directly, as well as most online retailers that sell their products.
- TopCash takes MONTHS to get the money back by nick
- @airwaysandtravels I’ve never seen any $3k+ bags flown … by Eskimo
- The best (but rarely mentioned) feature of Rimowa luggage is … by SQ Flyer
- The baggage handlers below would say: “Rimowa? Tumi? … by Gary
- Just bought a Tumi Tegra Lite Medium checked bag for $330 at a … by ashbjr
- Plus 20 more…
- Score A Huge Discount On Tumi Luggage By Stacking Two Deals – Enclosure
- Cleveland Airport Gets A Priority Pass Restaurant!
- Cleveland Airport Gets A Priority Pass Restaurant! – Enclosure