Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530715298/0/onemileatatime/
I’ve always been a huge fan of Singapore Airlines’ marketing campaigns. Some airlines have ads that are exclusively product focused. Other airlines have totally abstract ads that don’t even incorporate their product. Other airlines rely on humor for their ads.
Singapore Airlines seems to have a consistent theme with their marketing campaigns, and I love it. The ads are abstract, though ultimately highlight the carrier’s onboard experience. On top of that, they almost always feature the iconic “Singapore Girl,” and specifically how “she” takes care of passengers.
Today Singapore Airlines released their latest ad, which is about their new A380 cabins, including their new Suites and business class.
- Very beautiful. by Matthew Polenzani
- I love their sarongs. All the women look so shapely and hot. by debit
- Video: Airplane Engine Comes Apart Midflight After Failure
- Drunk & Threatening Guy Jumps Over Railing At Atlanta Airport (Disturbing)
- Getting Locked In A Gate At Heathrow For 30 Minutes