Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545023934/0/onemileatatime/
Last week, I wrote about the various rental car collision coverage options offered by some of our favorite credit cards. Naturally, plenty of questions came up around what it looks like to actually file a claim, and rightly so. It’s one thing to know that the resources exist, it’s another thing entirely to trust the process in the event that something happens.
So I figured I could break down the mechanics of various programs, but what fun would that be?
Instead, I decided to crash some cars to see what all the fuss was about. 🙂
- I’m very glad I read this article. I’m on my way to Australia, … by Tami
- I have had to use the Chase Collision Damage insurance … by Jetagain
- I’ve used AMEX twice, but I pay extra for it to be primary … by Bettye
- I’m having a problem with Europcar Argentina since December … by Federico
- I had a Hertz rental broken into in L.A. last year. Paid with … by Tom
- Plus 20 more…
- How Much Are Ultimate Rewards Points Worth? – Enclosure
- 5 Reasons You SHOULDN’T Use An Airline Credit Card
- 5 Reasons You SHOULDN’T Use An Airline Credit Card – Enclosure