Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551419200/0/onemileatatime/
All the eyes of the world are on Singapore this week, ahead of the historic on-again, off-again meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 12, at the Capella Resort on the Singaporean island of Sentosa.
Ben recently wrote about how North Korea’s limited aviation fleet might cause the leaders to meet in Mongolia, because Kim Jong-un’s version of Air Force One is an ancient, Russian-built, Ilyushin Il-62, which has a range of only a few hours flying time. This greatly limits the ‘neutral’ locations the leaders could meet, given Trump was unlikely to meet in China.
North Korea’s national airline, Air Koryo, is the only airline that still operates the Ilyushin Il-62.
- St.Regis is the better option!!! by dotti
- Imagine how many of the “Legend in their own minds” are … by dan montgomery
- @Daniel while it is true that any plane the president flies on … by AD
- James – I have been following this blog for years and hope … by John S
- It looks like comments for a few articles were commingled … by Greg
- Plus 20 more…
- So How Did Kim Jong-un Fly To Singapore To Meet President Trump? – Enclosure
- Having A Great Time In (Touristy) Santorini
- Having A Great Time In (Touristy) Santorini – Enclosure