Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538092160/0/onemileatatime/
Chase has just increased the bonus on the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card to 60,000 points from the standard 50,000 points. This is the highest bonus that Chase has offered for this card so it’s a good time to go for it if you’ve been considering it.
For those eligible for the card, this can make earning the Southwest Companion Pass just a bit easier—the Southwest Business Card is more important now than ever, as we’ll discuss below.
- @Rob and Mike – Thanks for kind words, gents! @Ja Fo – If … by Spencer
- question: if I close my current sw premier personal and biz … by Ja Fo
- Good article! , I recommend that you do the math before for … by John King
- Can I apply for both the personal and business at the same time? by brandon
- Love this perspective! We fly domestically with the Companion … by Mike
- Keep it up Spencer! Great new contributions. Nice to see some … by Rob
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: Valuable Ultimate Rewards Points And Tons Of Perks – Enclosure
- An Amex Offer Everyone Should Take Advantage Of (If Targeted)
- An Amex Offer Everyone Should Take Advantage Of (If Targeted) – Enclosure