Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550876532/0/onemileatatime/
There have been lots of videos over the years that have gone viral of flight attendants making funny announcements. Some airlines, like Southwest, are even known for this (or at least were in the past, though I think their culture has changed a bit over the years).
I find some of the humorous flight attendant announcements to be laugh-out-loud-funny, while in other cases they’re borderline cringeworthy.
A few weeks ago a Facebook user shared a video of the announcement made by a Spirit Airlines flight attendant during a delay, and it’s one of the funniest flight attendant “routines” I’ve ever seen. The guy could genuinely be a stand-up comic, in my opinion. He pokes fun at just about everything and everyone, including Spirit Airlines. For example, he notes that there’s a flight attendant call button, but you may not want to push it, given that Spirit is ranked last in customer service. Hah!
- I personally hate the unprofessional behavior of flight … by Michael Bradley
- Very funny. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves. Thanks … by AD
- @Robert: Fun is not included in the fare, and extra charges may … by Juan M
- @dcaguy – he said it himself…only on Spirit Someone tell … by Robert
- @ AdamR: I’d put money that they won’t think too much about … by Trey
- Plus 7 more…
- Creative: Delta Showcases Uniforms From The Past In New Safety Video
- INSANITY: Pastor Wants Fourth Private Jet, Worth $50 Million
- Spirit Airlines Is Introducing Inflight Wifi