Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530136348/0/onemileatatime/
The international first class experience just keeps getting more and more over the top. With limits on how much better airlines can make their first class suites, they’ve largely turned to their soft product to differentiate themselves.
While some things are unnecessarily over the top and arguably gimmicks, that doesn’t mean they’re not at least worth mentioning. For example, I recently flew Singapore Suites and wasn’t just offered the typical choice of Dom Perignon or Krug, but this time around they were serving 2004 vintage Krug, which is insanely pricey.
- While this may excite people, it does not so with me. I buy BC … by ron
- why are you advertising this shitty company so much? by raksiam
- The white Alba truffle menu was amazing on LX F ZRH-ORD last … by verdienter Urlaub
- While I like caviar the white truffle special sounds the most … by Ryan
- Flew F this afternoon from ZRH to JFK as an upgrade from J b/c … by nazgul
- Plus 7 more…
- Swiss Is Opening A New First Class Lounge In Zurich (And Adding First Class Car Transfers)
- Swiss Is Opening A New First Class Lounge In Zurich (And Adding First Class Car Transfers) – Enclosure
- Swiss’ Latest Email To Me Regarding Canceled Aeroplan Award Tickets