Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/529875242/0/onemileatatime/
In 2016, Swiss opened a new first class lounge at Zurich Airport, located in Terminal E. This lounge is spectacular, and it ranks number three on my list of the world’s 10 best first class airline lounges.
The lounge is incredibly elegant, features top notch a la carte dining, has a huge outdoor terrace with great plane spotting, and also has the most comfortable bedrooms available in any airline lounge.
Last March I wrote about how Swiss was planning on opening a second first class lounge at Zurich Airport, located in Terminal A. This is the Schengen area of the terminal, used for flights within Europe. Initially the new lounge was supposed to open by the end of 2017, but as is normal when it comes to airport construction, there have been some delays. However, we now have an opening date and more information on the lounge.
- @Tom The new FCL A is in a different part of the terminal to … by flying_foxy
- Lucky Didn’t you sour with swiss??? My how things change … by Number1
- @CB it’s not sure which two weeks of the months and they seem … by UGC
- @BrooklynBoy I just sleep the best on it by CB
- @CB – Why A380 on the overnight flight? I’ve flown F on LH’s … by BrooklynBoy
- Plus 13 more…
- Swiss Is Opening A New First Class Lounge In Zurich (And Adding First Class Car Transfers) – Enclosure
- Swiss’ Latest Email To Me Regarding Canceled Aeroplan Award Tickets
- Great Star Alliance Business Class Fares From Germany To The US