Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/553936220/0/onemileatatime/
The CardMatch Tool, which is offered by creditcards.com, often gives people access to bigger targeted card welcome bonuses. In order to use the tool you have to enter your name, address, and last four of your social security number, and based on that, it may make certain targeted offers available to you.
Last November I wrote about how there was a targeted 100K welcome bonus on the Amex Platinum Card through the CardMatch Tool. The bonus stayed around for a while, then it seemed to disappear for a while, and then it returned again in February. Then in early April it seemed to make another return.
Every time I write about it I know a bunch of new people apply, so I’m not sure if they just make more people eligible periodically, or if a lot of people just didn’t check the previous times to see if they were targeted.
- I did check the last time this was mentioned on here and am … by Mary
- My suspicion? 5-10 years ago, I put myself on all “stop … by Leigh
- I was NOT targeted and have never seen any Amex cards on here. … by Leigh
- Gold card and Amex Everyday for me by John Ham
- I never seem to be targeted for these offers. Can folks here … by BartNY
- Targeted Amex Platinum Card 100K CardMatch Offer Still Available – Enclosure
- My Surprising Experience With Amex’s New Bonus Eligibility Tool
- 10 Best Credit Card Offers For June 2018