Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545729738/0/onemileatatime/
The way I view it, the single best credit card welcome bonus out there right now is on the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card. The card is offering a welcome bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first three months. Personally I value Ultimate Rewards points at ~1.7 cents each, so to me those points are worth ~$1,360, which is an incredible credit card sign-up bonus.
There are many things to love about this card beyond the sign-up bonus. The card also offers great bonus categories (triple points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases per calendar year on travel, shipping, internet, cable, and phone services, and advertising with social media sites and search engines), an incredible cell phone protection plan, and more.
In this post I wanted to share some awesome ways you could redeem the 80,000 Ultimate Rewards point welcome bonus on the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, to give a sense of just how valuable these points can be. Here are some of my favorite ways to redeem 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points (some are more practical than others):
- @ Mike — You’re eligible for it if you have the Ink Plus and … by lucky
- Even better, book DL F mainland – Hawaii using Korean miles, … by Robert
- Does anyone know if the sign up bonus is available if I already … by Mike
- @Abe Maybe someone should do some more of their own research. … by dave
- Why doesn’t anyone ever mention that Korean charges more during … by Abe
- Thanks for this post Ben. It’s very helpful since my wife and I … by TQD
- The Best Ways To Redeem 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Points – Enclosure
- Which Credit Card Should You Use At Hotels?
- Which Credit Card Should You Use At Hotels? – Enclosure