Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541785076/0/onemileatatime/
A popular increased sign-up bonus has returned on the British Airways Visa Signature® Card. This is a card I have and one that I think offers a great bonus that’s worth taking advantage of. In general there are a few things that make this card interesting for many:
— The card isn’t subjected to the 5/24 rule
— The card has a great sign-up bonus that incentivizes incremental spend, and is potentially rewarding for spend long term, given the companion ticket it offers
— The welcome bonus is available to those who don’t currently have the card and also haven’t received a new cardmember bonus in the past 24 months, so many people should be eligible for the offer
- Even though I am based in the US, can I use this companion … by T.
- @P.S. your travel companion voucher is good for two years from … by Kevin
- OMG 20K……Idk if I can spend that much lol by Eddie
- Had this card for many years. Even used the 2:1 a couple times … by Steve
- Can these points be transferred to Chase Ultimate Rewards? by John Etie
- Plus 10 more…
- The Best Combination Of Four Credit Cards Out There – Enclosure
- How Likely Are We To See A Better Chase Sapphire Reserve Sign-Up Bonus?
- Chase Ink Cash: Is It The Better Than The Ink Preferred?