Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541320698/0/onemileatatime/
Two of Citi’s popular AAdvantage credit cards are the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® and the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard®. The personal version of the card is presently offering a welcome bonus of 50,000 bonus AAdvantage miles after spending $2,500 within three months, while the business version of the card is presently offering a welcome bonus of 60,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $3,000 within three months.
American has reached out to let me know about a few updates being made to the consumer version of the card.
First of all, the personal version of the card is expected to once again get an elevated sign-up bonus of 60,000 AAdvantage miles upon completing minimum spend as of May 3, 2018. This is as big as the bonus on this card gets. If you’re considering picking up that card, it could make sense to hold off and wait for the better bonus. The business version of the card has the better bonus right now, so I’d recommend applying for that now.
- @Lucky – Any word on if the same 2x miles category spend … by Stephen
- Do you think Barclays will follow up? by Jason Z
- This is good news for me. I tried to apply for their … by James Fisher
- Lucky, If one wanted to earn AA miles via spending, this is … by Anthony
- LOL A $100 AA flight discount for spending $20,000 annually. … by Mr G
- Plus 2 more…
- The Citi AAdvantage Card Is Getting New Benefits – Enclosure
- American Offering Free Flagship First Dining To Concierge Key Members
- American Offering Free Flagship First Dining To Concierge Key Members – Enclosure