Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548631768/0/onemileatatime/
Last December I wrote about a fascinating domestic transatlantic route that will be operating once weekly this summer. Specifically, we’ll see ASL Airlines operate a Boeing 737-700 that’s marketed by Air Saint-Pierre between Paris and Saint Pierre and Miquelon.
What’s Saint Pierre and Miquelon? It’s a self-governing territory of France, situated in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean, near Newfoundland and Labrador. The islands cover an area of about 93 square miles, and have a population of just about 6,000 people.
The territory’s airline, Air Saint-Pierre, only has turboprops, which aren’t capable of operating the route. So they’re leasing a Boeing 737 to operate the once weekly flight.
- So while technically a domestic flight, St. Pierre isn’t in the … by Brad B
- Anyone love that livery? by Carson Schraer
- To get to Halifax, you should fly the WestJet 737 from Europe. … by Zortan
- You should look at the flight from Johannesburg to St Helena. … by Derek Glass
- That’s nothing. You should fly on the Air Caraïbes 570/571 … by Owen
- Plus 17 more…
- The Domestic Transatlantic Flight I Can’t Wait To Take In Economy – Enclosure
- Why I’ve Started Using Blacklane For Airport Pick-Ups
- Why I’ve Started Using Blacklane For Airport Pick-Ups – Enclosure