Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538028544/0/onemileatatime/
Sometimes I think it’s fun to look at the real life travel planning process, and share how I approach it, because I’m sure I’m not the only one who goes back and forth on this stuff. Specifically, in this post I wanted to focus on hotels. I’m generally a Hyatt and Starwood loyalist, so will typically try to stay at one of their properties when possible, both because I appreciate the elite benefits, and because I’m on the elite hamster wheel, and want to make sure I’m requalifying for status.
In a few weeks I’ll be in Brussels for one night (about 24 hours total — it’s not like I’m landing late at night and leaving first thing in the morning), and I’m conflicted between three hotel options. I’m curious which you would select, because I seem to constantly find myself in situations with similar options, which challenge me to decide between elite benefits, the quality of a hotel, and other benefits.
- I would opt for ‘most convenient and most enjoyable’ rather … by SniggyBrussels
- I don’t usually comment here, but I travel a lot to Brussels, … by C.I.
- @myles I think you need a golden shower u bitter douche-creep. by Mike Reed
- I face these same deliberations as you and also enjoy the … by Potm
- @ paul langley ..and you are?..speaking of having a … by Myles
- Plus 20 more…
- The Hotel Quandry I Seem To Constantly Find Myself In – Enclosure
- The Hilarious Story Of How Pepperoni Got A Guy Banned From A Fairmont Hotel
- The (Roughly) 200 IHG Hotels Where You Can’t Use Free Night Certificates