Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539601870/0/onemileatatime/
There are many reasons to get the no annual fee Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card, especially as it has its best ever sign-up bonus at the moment, of 50,000 points after spending $3,000 within three months. In conjunction with select other cards, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card, those points can be converted into Ultimate Rewards points that can be redeemed for up to 1.5 cents each towards a travel purchase. A no annual fee card with a sign-up bonus that can get you up to $750 worth of travel is almost unheard of.
Beyond that, the card is worth holding onto long term, as it offers up to 5x points on the first $25,000 spent annually on combined purchases at office supply stores, and on internet, cable, and phone services, as well as up to 2x points at restaurants and gas stations.
One other thing that strikes me as being quite generous about the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card is that it offers primary collision damage waiver coverage for car rentals. Don’t get me wrong, there are several other cards offering similar coverage, but what impresses me here is that this is a no annual fee card offering the perk. Personally I can’t think of any other lucrative no annual fee business card that offers that kind of protection.
- @JJJ The UK Platinum Amex is the only card I’ve ever seen that … by Luke
- I would expect the insurance carrier to investigate whether it … by Beachfan
- @JJ In most jurisdictions, including the US, the price of your … by Dave
- Having to rent for business purposes only kills this one for … by Alex
- Shill by C
- Plus 6 more…
- The Ink Business Cash Card’s Impressive Car Rental Coverage – Enclosure
- Applying For Ink Business Card As A Sole Proprietorship? Do This! – Enclosure
- Being Financially Responsible In Meeting Your Minimum Spend