Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536648642/0/onemileatatime/
For a while there have been rumors of Barclays introducing a new card in the US. One of their most popular cards up until now has been the Arrival Plus, which offers 2x miles per dollar spent, and each mile can be redeemed for one cent towards a travel purchase (so they’re not really traditional miles, but that’s how they’ve marketed them). This is essentially a 2% cash back travel card. However, Barclays recently stopped accepting applications for this card, so it seems like it’s being discontinued, at least for new cardmembers.
At the same time there have been rumors of Barclays introducing a new card this month, and Doctor Of Credit has been on top of the details. Specifically, rumor has it that the Barclays Arrival Premier will be introduced in April. In this post I wanted to look at what the rumored benefits of this card are.
- If it’s as presented here, I see no reason to be interested if … by DaveS
- I feel like this card seems underwhelming based on these … by Danny
- @ Lucky Valid point. We’ll def have to see. by AJ
- @ AJ — At this point there’s a lot we don’t know. We could … by lucky
- @ Ben — That’s a great question. I guess it could go either … by lucky
- Plus 8 more…
- New Amex Offer: $60 Off A $200+ Hyatt Regency Stay (Targeted)
- New Amex Offer: $60 Off A $200+ Hyatt Regency Stay (Targeted) – Enclosure
- Ouch: IHG To Devalue Anniversary Nights