Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534237772/0/onemileatatime/
I guess I jinxed myself with this one. I typically talk about how I find American Express cards to be easiest to be approved for. There’s not a card issuer where I get instant approvals as consistently, and in those cases where I don’t get instant approvals, I’ve always been able to call and have them push through the application so that it’s approved within a couple of days.
Until last month it had been a long time since I’ve applied for an Amex card. Last May I picked up the Hilton Honors Ascend Card, but that was the only Amex card I picked up until last month, since I’ve been maxed out on how many I can have. You can have at most five American Express credit cards at a time, and that’s how many cards I’ve had.
Last month I was finally able to cancel a card, and took the opportunity to apply for The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express, which I’ve wanted to get so badly. The card has no annual fee, and offers 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 spent annually. There are no strings attached here, as the card is that rewarding. Personally I think it’s the single most rewarding card for the first $50,000 of everyday, non-bonused spend.
- @ Perknstein — The Amex Blue Business Preferred Card, which I … by lucky
- That does sound adnormally long. Got this card 3 weeks ago with … by Jimmy Gottfredson
- I can feel your frustration, my ongoing experience is total … by Debbie
- Lucky What card did you decide to give up in order to finally … by Perknstein
- I just applid for this card a few weeks ago, as an existing … by GuruJanitor
- All calls go to India and I found them most competent. Even the … by Debit
- Tips to Save Money When Visiting US National Parks – Enclosure
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips – Enclosure