Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530448432/0/onemileatatime/
Earlier I wrote about how Club Carlson is being rebranded as Radisson Rewards. This is part of a bigger shift, as Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is being rebranded as Radisson Hotel Group, to better leverage the Radisson name. The brand has quite a bit of recognition in Europe, though management acknowledges that the brand is lacking in the Americas (in terms of quality and quantity), so they’re going to work on building some new flagship properties in the Americas, and also improving existing properties.
In addition to the rebranding, there are also some changes being made to the Radisson Rewards program. The thresholds required for elite status have been lowered, and at the same time the points bonuses for Silver and Gold members have been decreased slightly.
There’s also a positive change to the co-branded credit card, which I didn’t write about earlier. This used to be known as the Club Carlson Visa Card, but is now known as the Radisson Rewards Visa Card. There are a few versions of this card, though the Radisson Rewards Visa Signature Card has a $75 annual fee, and offers 40,000 points upon your account anniversary every year.
- Great spend 10 k for the hope to use a free night at a sub par … by Dwondermeant
- I love reading all of the reports from OMAAT. by Stanley
- So much about credit cards, lounges, hotels. Where are the … by Josh
- Since it only mentions being able to use at Raddison brands in … by Christian
- Not interested in this benefit because of the lack of decent … by JC
- The Radisson Rewards Visa Card Adds Bonuses For Spend – Enclosure
- Why You May Want To Apply For The Amex Business Gold Rewards Card
- How To Use The Delta Amex Statement Credit