Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540388940/0/onemileatatime/
Last week came the massive news that IAG (the owner of British Airways and Iberia) has purchased a minority stake in Norwegian with potential to takeover the entire airline.
You would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard about the growth of Norwegian Airlines, particularly over the past 2 years. I feel like not a month goes by without another new long-haul route announcement.
There are dozens and dozens of low cost airlines in Europe, and most have a pretty awful reputation. While I don’t mind flying Ryanair, I avoid Wizz and Vueling wherever I can because I’ve had several unpleasant experiences on both.
- @ No Name – Norwegian Air Shuttle is the parent company. … by James
- @ LNYC – I’ve had a short-haul European Norwegian flight … by James
- @ Ed – that actually wouldn’t be a bad idea as the Caribbean … by James
- @Martti +1 “Although I’m not sure I could handle a 13 … by SQ Flyer
- Hi James, I generally like your articles. I don’t master … by Eric
- Plus 20 more…
- The Rise And Rise Of Norwegian Airlines – Enclosure
- British Airways Buys Stake In Norwegian, Considers Full Takeover