Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552217646/0/onemileatatime/
Airlines spend a lot of money on marketing to try and make us feel like they’re better than the rest. For a long time Etihad did that quite successfully — they were an airline that was innovative in terms of their onboard product, and for a while I thought they were actually one of the world’s best airlines.
However, I can’t think of an airline in recent history that has seen a decline in the same way Etihad has. The airline has gone from one I respect greatly, to one that I’ve largely forgotten about. There’s not one particular thing causing me to feel this way, but rather it’s a combination of things, and I’m curious how you guys feel.
- Lucky – some of your reporting on this feels more emotional … by CF Frost
- I think it’d be beneficial to show a side-by-side comparison, … by AdamR
- Drew says it perfectly. With all the current route cuts, why … by Sam
- DAVID STEVENSON, The fallacy of stereotyping is I take one … by Debit
- “However, I can’t think of an airline in recent history … by JJJ
- Plus 19 more…
- RwandAir Orders Two A330neos (Intended For New York Flights)
- Delta Is Ending Flights To Hong Kong
- Ugh: Protestors Torch Air Niugini Plane