Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548826726/0/onemileatatime/
Arguably the most mysterious commercial air disaster ever is what happened to MH370, the Malaysia Airlines 777 that went missing back in 2014. The plane was carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it disappeared just shortly after takeoff.
There are still many theories as to what happened, ranging from a catastrophic technical failure, to a horrible murder plot from the captain. While small parts of the plane have been found, a vast majority of the plane hasn’t been, which is shocking given how advanced technology is nowadays.
After an investigation spanning many years, covering 120,000 square kilometers, and costing hundreds of millions of dollars, the search for MH370 was finally called off in early 2017.
- I don’t think it “vanished into thin air”. It must surely … by A Consumer
- Ask the rothchilds what they know about it. Google connection … by Cashcow
- Small error: You said that it was actually the Australian and … by MH
- This crash has eerie similarities to South African Airways 295 … by Dar Shan
- Diego Garcia. Remaining question: what or who was on board … by ron
- Plus 2 more…