Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530629474/0/onemileatatime/
We’ve seen a significant amount of innovation when it comes to business class seats over the past several months, and I’d argue that we’ve just seen two of the three best business class seats introduced within the past year.
However, it’s worth acknowledging that this is part of a larger trend, as over the past 20 years we’ve seen business class seats go from recliners, to angled flat seats, to flat beds, to seats with direct aisle access, to even more over-the-top cabins. In many ways, the premium economy cabins being introduced nowadays aren’t that different than business class 20+ years ago.
Given the amount of innovation we’ve seen, I think it’s time for a post about what I consider to be the world’s nine best business class seats.
- @Lucky great list just curious tho like @hiro mentions you … by Nick
- I still don’t quite understand how JAL’s Apex suites on the 777 … by Daniel Judianto
- No EMIRATES?????? wtf by schar
- Hi Lucky. Emirates A380 Business didn’t make your list? How … by Vinod Mirchandani
- You really need to review Qantas’s new Business Suite by Jackson
- Plus 20 more…
- The World’s 9 Best Business Class Seats – Enclosure
- No, These Two Words (Probably) Won’t Score You An Upgrade On Your Flight