Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545498716/0/onemileatatime/
There are some award redemptions that just seem too good to be true, and this is definitely one of them. It has been around for years, and in this post I wanted to look at it in a bit more detail.
Since Etihad doesn’t belong to one of the “big three” global alliances, they have a unique selection of airline partners, and in some cases their partners are quite useful. Rather than having a single award chart for all partner airlines, Etihad Guest has a different award chart for each partner airline. Some partner award charts are distance based, some are region based, and some are priced based on the city pair you’re flying between.
In this post I wanted to talk about their single best award value, and for that matter what I’d argue is the single cheapest longhaul business class award redemption out there.
- Flew OK191 ICN-PRG two weeks ago. It was a nice flight. Yeah … by Steve
- @Mick: were you referring to Moroccan Air using Iberian Air … by Patrick Oh
- In answer to the last post, the answer is Serbia but not quite … by Alan
- Which eastern European country has the hottest women? by Debit
- PRG-ICN is a curious case, mostly to do with KE’s large stake … by Juraj
- Plus 12 more…
- The World’s Cheapest Longhaul Business Class Award Redemption – Enclosure
- Tons Of Air New Zealand Business Class Awards In June & July
- Tons Of Air New Zealand Business Class Awards In June & July – Enclosure