Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534906108/0/onemileatatime/
Summer is almost here and it’s the perfect opportunity to redeem some of those sign-up bonus miles! How does business class to Greece sound?
United has a massive European network and great partners, so it’s possible (although not always easy) to book a flight to just about any major city in Europe. United is also launching several new routes to Europe this summer, including Newark to Porto, Newark to Reykjavik, San Francisco to Zurich, Denver to London, and Washington Dulles to Edinburgh.
This topic came to mind specifically because a friend just asked me last week, “how do I fly business class to Europe with MileagePlus?” He’s a total miles newbie and almost made the mistake of booking United’s dreaded three-class 777-200 (gasp!).
- The fatal flow to this post is you should use Aeroplan aka AMEX … by Stannis
- I think this topic is a bit too broad. Availability to Europe … by Ted
- Nice piece. One point about TAP: they may not be great from a … by Paolo
- I’ve seen a few good posts, but this one resonates with me. I … by JoePro
- @Mark F, @Tiffany In addition to YYZ and YUL, Air Canada also … by YULtide
- Plus 20 more…
- How To Use American’s Special Fares To Reach Elite Status Faster
- Barclaycard US Is Rebranding As Barclays
- Maximizing Miles From Home Renovations – Enclosure