Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534194006/0/onemileatatime/
Up until three years ago, I had not visited a single one of the National Parks in the United States.
And then I stumbled upon a picture of the Havasupai Falls in the Grand Canyon.
I was enamored by the beauty of the falls and decided that I wanted to make the 10 mile hike. This type of a trip was different for me – I had visited many cities in Europe and South America, yet I never visited any national parks or went camping even once.
- Two comments/tips: The in-park accommodations often book up … by Tom
- I’m going to Page, AZ over Memorial Day weekend. A month or so … by Kyle
- If you stay in a gateway town to a park, remember you can also … by MeanMeosh
- 1. National parks “access pass” is a free lifetime pass for … by Sue
- These “Guest” posts are bloody awful. Bring back Daniel, … by Rick
- Plus 20 more…
- Tips to Save Money When Visiting US National Parks – Enclosure
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips – Enclosure