Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545336960/0/onemileatatime/
Business class award space on Air New Zealand has been quite sparse lately. In the last several months, I’ve seen business class award space to/from Los Angeles (LAX) on Air New Zealand pop up here and there, but not chunks of space.
However, No Mas Coach found that they have released a nice block of award space in June and early July. On some days, you can even continue to Australia and save a ton of miles.
There are tons of ways to book these awards, but I’d go with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles. A non-stop business class award from LAX to Auckland (AKL) is 62,500 Flying Club miles while adding a connection to Sydney (SYD) — or other cities in Australia — will reduce the mileage requirement to only 45,000 miles one-way.
- @Beachfan I saw a number of days in June/July with biz class … by Spencer
- Are returns available? by Beachfan
- Excellent (detailed) how-to instructions, @Spencer, great post! … by Luke Vader
- Great for people into skiing and snow sports. If you’re … by WilliamC
- @FirstForTakeoff – I was just thinking about this when I saw … by Spencer
- Plus 11 more…
- Tons Of Air New Zealand Business Class Awards In June & July – Enclosure
- What Are The Best Uses Of Qantas Points?
- What Are The Best Uses Of Qantas Points? – Enclosure