Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552402572/0/onemileatatime/
Summer in Dubai can be rough (even if you’re just connecting there), given how hot it gets. With Ramadan 2018 now over, Emirates has a cool treat for passengers traveling through the airport.
If you’re passing through Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport between June 15 and August 31, you may just be offered free ice cream. Specifically, Emirates is setting up carts throughout the terminal where they’ll be offering free ice cream cups daily from 12AM to 3AM, 12:30PM to 2:30PM, and 6PM to 9PM.
The ice cream will be Emperor branded, and is made in-house by Emirates Flight Catering. The airline expects to serve two million of these cups to customers over the next three months (not just through this initiative, but they’re also serving the ice cream in seven of their lounges, and in premium cabins on select flights to Europe). There will be five flavor choices for the ice cream, including chocolate, vanilla, date & arabic coffee, mango sorbet, and lemon sorbet.
- Emirates is literally the best airline in the world by schar
- These small touches are what Etihad lacks. by Michael
- Great, am booked for about 12 days’ time. Thanks for this. by Malc
- OT but I just had to call in to National Car Rental and was on … by Robert
- I’m going through in a couple of weeks! I have an 8 hour … by W
- Traveling Through Dubai? Get Free Ice Cream From Emirates! – Enclosure
- Emirates Is Reducing Cabin Crew Staffing… Again
- Emirates Is Reducing Cabin Crew Staffing… Again – Enclosure