Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541728894/0/onemileatatime/
Hello from Los Angeles! I just flew Turkish Airlines all the way from the Seychelles to Istanbul to Los Angeles. In a previous post I shared my thoughts on Turkish’s A330 business class between the Seychelles and Istanbul, which was a pleasant flight. In this post I wanted to share my thoughts on Turkish’s 777 business class, for the 13hr15min flight back to the US.
Turkish’s 777 business class consists of flat beds in a 2-3-2 configuration. This is obviously not an ideal hard product, though on the plus side I was traveling with Ford. I mind these seats a lot less when I’m traveling with someone and can select the set of two seats, rather than having to sit next to a stranger.
If you are traveling alone I recommend selecting a window seat, as there’s a substantial privacy partition between seats. Turkish’s hard product is obviously a weak point, and I hope with their future new planes that they finally get more competitive in that regard.
- Turkish has such a poor safety record that Id not set my foot … by Mark
- The main looks delicious, though it should be spelled mantı. by YULtide
- That middle seat in the central section seems very undesirable … by mishas
- The seat “pitch” up front is huge and old school seats … by Ed
- The food on Turkish flying out of Istanbul is always really … by Jeff with an opinion
- Plus 19 more…
- Is Turkish Airlines’ Istanbul Lounge Overrated?
- Is Turkish Airlines’ Istanbul Lounge Overrated? – Enclosure
- Turkish 777 Business Class In 10 Pictures – Enclosure