Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547030428/0/onemileatatime/
It was wonderful to meet so many of you in person in London last week at our reader drinks. We had a good turn-out, and a great mix of people with all sorts of different interests, experiences and expertise in award travel.
I asked everyone I met if they had any topics they would like to see me write about, and will be featuring some of these over the next few weeks. The first is one is from Cobi, and I didn’t actually believe it until I researched it myself.
Whenever I hear ‘Miles & Smiles’ I automatically think of Lufthansa Group’s loyalty program, Miles & More. While Turkish Airlines is a Star Alliance partner of Lufthansa, Miles & Smiles is a completely separate program for Turkish Airlines and their customers.
- @ Morgan – I’m not sure there’s the demand from PER. EY have … by James
- Surely Turkish can use the 777 for direct PER-IST by Morgan
- Interesting! And I dont see any YQ ex SYD to Hawaii on Air New … by AG
- When Turkish receive their 787-9s, they will have just enough … by IAC
- I am Gold with TK as a result of their status matching … by Scanditraveller
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles Award Chart Sweet Spots – Enclosure
- Understanding Citi AAdvantage Credit Card Eligibility
- Understanding Citi AAdvantage Credit Card Eligibility – Enclosure