Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551490862/0/onemileatatime/
Last November the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse LAX joined Priority Pass. When I first heard about this I was surprised. Clubhouses are known for their excellent amenities, and I had a hard time imagining they would be opening up a la carte dining and all kinds of other amenities to Priority Pass members, not to mention that they’d allow increased crowding in such a way, as it would almost certainly take away from the experience for Virgin Atlantic passengers.
- If we support these lounges with our priority pass fees while … by DC-PHLyer
- LAX clubhouse now has even more limited hours, now it’s 5am … by Norita
- Great news for Newark! by JJJ
- I can’t imagine using this unless the Turkish Airlines lounge … by Nawaid Ladak
- From my experience at the BA lounge at IAD, during Priority … by Ed
- Plus 4 more…
- Two More Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses Join Priority Pass! – Enclosure
- Will Virgin Australia Ever Join A Global Alliance?
- Will Virgin Australia Ever Join A Global Alliance? – Enclosure