Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/537548234/0/onemileatatime/
We’ve known this day was coming, though we now officially know when United will stop offering international first class service.
United is in the process of (very slowly) revamping their longhaul travel experience. As of December 2016, all longhaul international United flights feature Polaris service, which is United’s new premium cabin soft product, including better food, bedding, and amenities. However, what’s disappointing many is the slow pace at which United is introducing their new Polaris seats, combined with the pace at which they’re cutting amenities.
As of now, only United’s newly delivered 777-300ER aircraft featuring Polaris seats, as well a few Boeing 767-300 aircraft.
- Wow..speaking of a “UA party” going on here!..are we … by Myles
- Just as well, United couldn’t offer a competitive first class … by Emirates4Ever
- I actually just flew SFO>LHR yesterday 4/5 on UA 777-200 and … by schrap2755
- So.. if you win the gamble you end up in 1-2-1 F class having … by Jim
- United had an international first class? LOL!!!!! Well, that is … by Santastico
- Plus 20 more…
- Today Only: United Is Offering Up To A 100% Bonus On Purchased Miles
- Today Only: United Is Offering Up To A 100% Bonus On Purchased Miles – Enclosure
- United Is Phasing Out International First Class As Of June 20, 2018 – Enclosure