Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541558288/0/onemileatatime/
We’ve gotta give United credit where it’s due. Up until now I’ve heavily criticized United for the abysmal rollout of their Polaris experience. The pace at which they’ve been reconfiguring planes and opening lounges has been disappointing, and on top of that United has made cuts to their Polaris experience already.
However, it seems like United finally has a renewed interest in rolling out this product more quickly, realizing the disappointment it has caused for customers. Actions speak louder than words, and now United is acting… finally.
A couple of weeks ago we learned that the United Polaris Lounge San Francisco will be opening on April 30, 2018, which is right around the corner. This is only the second Polaris Lounge United is opening, with the United Polaris Lounge Chicago having opened in December 2016.
- Debit, would you like to spank my ass? by Matt
- I understand London and Hong Kong because they are hubs for … by Asian Miler
- Still too little too late from UA. by emercycrite
- Still no definite plan for IAD Polaris Lounge… by UA_Flyer
- @debit back to the classic antics, but anyways it’s more the … by Jack
- Plus 4 more…
- United Polaris Lounge Newark Expected To Open Early June – Enclosure
- United CEO Rejects 2017 Bonus (Don’t Worry, He Still Made Nearly $10 Million)
- Continue Earning Tons Of United Miles By Renting Cars With Hertz