Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552180890/0/onemileatatime/
United opened their first Polaris Lounge in Chicago in December 2016, which coincided with when the Polaris concept was launched. I had the chance to check out this lounge last year, and was impressed by the quality of the lounge, as it was beautiful, featured a la carte dining, and had an excellent food and drink selection as well.
At first United’s implementation of Polaris was really slow, leaving many people disappointed. For 16 months they didn’t open a single other lounge, and the pace at which they were reconfiguring planes was slow.
However, clearly this became a focus for them recently, and the airline is now making really good progress. In late April United opened their Polaris Lounge in San Francisco, and then in early June United opened their Polaris Lounge in Newark.
- Received an email from United today advising regular members … by Tmart
- sweet, taking SQ IAH-MAN in August, will check it out for sure by Kyle
- What lounge does ANA currently use at IAH? by Steve
- You can tell about your lounge access when searching … by John
- It’s good to have another high end lounge at IAH. by RF
- Plus 8 more…
- Buy United Miles For 1.67 Cents Each
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019 – Enclosure