Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545957942/0/onemileatatime/
United opened their first Polaris Lounge in Chicago in December 2016, which coincided with when the Polaris concept was launched. I had the chance to check out this lounge last year, and was impressed by the quality of the lounge, as it was beautiful, featured a la carte dining, and had an excellent food and drink selection as well.
At first United’s implementation of Polaris was really slow, leaving many people disappointed. For 16 months they didn’t open a single other lounge, and the pace at which they were reconfiguring planes was slow.
However, clearly this became a focus for them recently, and the airline is now making really good progress. In late April, United opened their Polaris Lounge in San Francisco, which looks very nice. The lounge is huge, so I suspect this lounge is even better than their Chicago location.
- To answer a previous question the EWR lounge is taking over the … by Mary
- If im flying business EWR-LAX can i access? by schar
- I got to spend a couple of hours in the new Polaris Lounge at … by Brian G.
- Any chance you get access to the Polaris lounge flying in … by New to United
- Will be traveling to Dublin on June 4th. So I will be there … by Harry
- Plus 10 more…
- United’s Newark Polaris Lounge Opening June 4, 2018 – Enclosure
- United Considering Major Airbus A330neo Or Boeing 787 Order
- Brilliant: United Appoints Former White House Press Secretary As Chief Communications Officer