Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/549282400/0/onemileatatime/
Premium credit cards are all the rage nowadays. Cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card and The Platinum Card® from American Express offer perks and bonus categories that more than justify their annual fees of $450 and $550, respectively, in my opinion.
I’m always excited when a new premium credit card is introduced, since I hope it will have unique benefits that make the card worthwhile… and then there’s the new Korean Air SkyPass Select Visa Signature Card, issued by US Bank.
The new SkyPass Select Visa Signature Card has a $450 annual fee and offers:
- I get it. This is a promo for the American Express Platinum … by Nevsky
- This card is almost as bad as the grocery store cards that … by George
- Lame. No one is going to sign up for this. by RF
- I find it funny that this is the only card branded by a travel … by Bgriff
- The card will appeal to the clueless people who never heard of … by Doug
- Plus 11 more…
- Comparing The No Annual Fee Chase Ink Cards
- Can I Link My Business And Personal Credit Cards?
- Can I Link My Business And Personal Credit Cards? – Enclosure