Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538836966/0/onemileatatime/
If there’s one program that doesn’t get the attention it deserves, it just might be Virgin Atlantic Flying Club. Perhaps this is because of the steep surcharges added to its own award flights, or the taxes and fees imposed when flying out of London, or maybe it’s because Virgin Atlantic is not a member of a major airline alliance.
Each is understandable, but it shouldn’t stop us from getting a great redemption when we can.
As a transfer partner of all 4 flexible points currencies — Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards, ThankYou, and SPG, it’s much easier to earn Flying Club miles than those of many other airlines. There’s even a co-branded Bank of America Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard that earns Flying Club miles directly.
- Spencer this a great post that I enjoyed reading and refreshed … by Rd
- Nothing available for delta j LAX-JFK or vice versa for … by Asll001
- A standard economy redemption could also be a gem, 10k VS + … by LoLo
- Used Flying Club to book HKG-LHR on VS Upper Class for 57.5k + … by Myles
- Is that 75K-90K for a roundtrip on ANA Business LAX/SFO to … by Ever
- Plus 20 more…
- Paying Taxes With Credit Cards
- Paying Taxes With Credit Cards – Enclosure
- Hours Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses