Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551621272/0/onemileatatime/
Recently I wrote about my frustrations as a long-time Virgin Australia customer and Velocity member, regarding Virgin’s continued refusal to join a global alliance and current lack of strategy and momentum. I’ve flown Virgin Australia more than any other airline (probably 100+ flights), held elite status in Velocity for many years, and earned and redeemed millions of Velocity points.
I evaluated the chances of the airline joining any of the ‘big 3’ global alliances, but noted that none were likely while current long-time CEO John Borghetti was in charge.
This is also partly to do with their complicated ownership structure, which is as follows:
- I think the best issue is there are so many competing ownership … by FNT Delta Diamond
- producing quality reads still James by kyall
- Very interested to see where the airline goes from here. As … by mo
- @James I echo others who commend your style, equity and … by Julius Grafton
- @ James Adding you was a great pick for this blog. You have … by Jojo
- Plus 10 more…
- Virgin Australia’s CEO Resigns: What’s Next For The Airline? – Enclosure
- Two More Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses Join Priority Pass!
- Two More Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses Join Priority Pass! – Enclosure