Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539248088/0/onemileatatime/
Hello from Paris! We just wrapped up a few wonderful days here, and are shortly enroute to the Seychelles. As I’ll explain later, unfortunately we’re not really flying Air Seychelles as I was expecting, but rather are on an Etihad plane. By the time I land tomorrow I’ll hopefully have an update on what that experience was like. This is my first time in the Seychelles, so if anyone has any tips, please let me know.
On the points & travel front, this week we learned when the next United Polaris Lounge is opening, Hilton and IHG announced the details of their next promotions, we saw the return of Daily Getaways, British Airways express interest in taking over Norwegian, and more.
With that out of the way, here’s a recap of this week on the blog:
- As much as I enjoy the Seychelles I prefer Mauritius!!!! by Jim
- If you stay at the Four Seasons or Constance Lemuria (in … by schar
- Enjoy your time in this special place. by Ruy
- I don’t know if you are staying on points, but if not consider … by Tom
- Tips for Seychelles – Although a devoutly Roman Catholic … by Lilly Ming
- Don’t remember reading that you were on an Etihad plane, but … by John