Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544345442/0/onemileatatime/
Last May, WestJet placed an order for up to 20 Boeing 787-9s (10 firm orders and 10 options), which was a huge move for the Canadian carrier. Otherwise WestJet’s fleet primarily consists of 737s, as well as four 767s that they use primarily for transatlantic flights. Expanding their fleet with brand new Boeing 787s is a big next step for the carrier.
The airline is expected to get their first Boeing 787-9 in early 2019, and today has revealed the details of the interiors, including them introducing business class for the first time. Furthermore, WestJet has also announced a rebranding, including the introduction of a new livery. They cover all of this on a dedicated WestJet 787 website.
Before I share my thoughts, here’s a video about the new 787:
- Individual air vents, too Lucky… by Fred M
- Air Canada has competition on the London runs from the likes of … by Fred M
- Canada has never been able to support two full-service … by Dave
- Nice illiterate narration: “Fortune favors the bold.” Wrong! by T.J. boothroyd
- “The Spirit of Canada” Very creative slogan. I wonder hw … by Scott
- Plus 20 more…
- Hong Kong Airlines A350 Business Class In 10 Pictures
- Hong Kong Airlines A350 Business Class In 10 Pictures – Enclosure
- WestJet Reveals New 787 Interiors & Livery – Enclosure