Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540946240/0/onemileatatime/
I moved to London with airline status two years ago, but once I saw the regular, ridiculous sale fares offered by low cost carriers (like £10 to Copenhagen, possibly my favourite European city), I couldn’t always justify the additional cost (often more than 5x) to fly an alliance airline and enjoy the status benefits like lounge access.
So I invested in a Priority Pass membership, which turned out to be a very wise investment as I use it at least 30 times a year, bringing the cost of a lounge visit down to about $10 per visit. I’ve visited some excellent Priority Pass lounges that could pass as (and sometimes are) a full-service business class lounge, and I’ve also visited some so awful I’ve gasped and walked straight out again.
So what do I look for in a Priority Pass lounge that may be different to an airline-run business class lounge?
- Thank you for the reviews, James. Surprisingly pleasant PP … by docntx
- Best: HKG. Tasty food, nice atmosphere. Also, BOG. So spacious. … by Matt K
- Narita by nick
- This is one massive stitch up from Lucky. I think he has … by CM
- Can’t believe you left out the Skyteam Lounge at LHR terminal … by Jerry
- Plus 20 more…
- What Makes A Good Priority Pass Lounge? – Enclosure
- Review: LATAM Lounge Sao Paulo Airport – Enclosure
- Review: LATAM Lounge Sao Paulo Airport