Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530092062/0/onemileatatime/
Through March 28, 2018, we’re seeing the best ever sign-up bonus on the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express. The card is offering a sign-up bonus of 35,000 Starpoints after spending $7,000 within three months. We’ve never seen a bigger sign-up bonus on the card before, though we have seen similar bonuses in the past. However, this bonus has a lower minimum spend requirement than some of the offers we’ve seen in the past.
35,000 points may not sound like a lot, but Starpoints are the single most valuable points currency on a per point basis, in my opinion, and I value 35,000 Starpoints at ~$770. So if you don’t have this card and are able to apply for it, I’d highly recommend doing so.
One question I’ve received about this offer relates to the future of the SPG Business Amex, given Marriott’s takeover of Starwood. As of now Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest are being run as independent programs. Here’s what we know going forward:
- @DK sez, likely believing it too: “You start with 1.5 UR … by DCS
- @DSC you want to sound smart but you’re not completely right. … by DK
- I applied earlier this week, haven’t received the card yet, … by Amy
- What are the chances that the SPG 5k bonus per 20k transfer to … by meegabroad
- “35,000 points may not sound like a lot, but Starpoints are … by DCS
- Plus 11 more…
- The Delta Amex Cards Have Big New Sign-Up Bonus
- Great Deal: 35K Sign-Up Bonus On SPG Business Amex
- Amex Offers: Save $60 On A $300+ Kimpton Stay